The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
This picture is so deep.
If you look at it from the female perspective it shows a sense of independence and that you don’t need a man to complete you. Whats yours is yours, whats mine is mine.
But if you look at it from the male perspective it shows his sense of love has to do with belonging and owning. What’s mine is yours, whats yours is mine.
List 10 random facts about you and pass it on to your followers.
Tagged by: afginastan
1. I’m a health freak.
2. Horror films don’t scare me.
3. I have a learning disability.
4. I believe the illuminati is real and idc what anyone thinks about that!
5. I believe in healing by eating healthier than having to go to the dr. or taking medicine. (I’ve experienced this myself)
6. I’m more of a listener than a talker.
7. I get amused really easily… ooo look a butterfly!
8. Growing up my parents always taught me not to raise my voice, be conservative, and be this “little goody two shoe” girl but they never explained to me why so I couldn’t really express myself and bc of that I feel more comfortable signing than speaking. When I sign I can really express myself bc every facial expression and movement is part of the language.
9. Because I do certain things like eat halal, not say bad words (even in acronyms), not shake hands with the opposite gender, cut down on music, etc… I’ve noticed people think that I judge them if they do that. FYI, that is NOT my job. I couldn’t care less, well I mean I do care as a Muslim sister, but you know what I mean haha.
10. I’m afraid of the dark- I sleep with the lights on, unless I someone else sleeps in the same room as me then I can turn off the lights.
This one time in 3rd grade when I was a fob I had these cool shoes which were white and orange (they kind of had like a retro look to it) and they made me taller. I thought they were so cool and I loved them! I wanted to wear it on a special day.
I finally wore them to school but everyone made fun of me for it :( I was so embarrassed and couldn’t wait to go home and take them off! I went home and despised those shoes so badly I threw them straight in the trash!
Now that I look back, I really didn’t hate those shoes. The experience made me hate them. I wish I kept the shoes.
The side of thirstymuslim you guys don’t see. Allahuma zid wa barik-fee
when girls press their whole body against you when they hug, it means they like you a lot. also, they’re measuring your body to determine how long it will take them to eat your flesh, a technique shared by boa constrictors
Let’s go on a road trip together. Just you and me.
do you speak dollar? or rupee? oh, im sorry, you must speak euro
So my youtube channel name is my name: Mariam Abassi.
But I feel like it doesn’t really fit- who am I kidding that just sounds boring!
But I do want something that fits the theme of my channel. I’m going to be interpreting Islamic related videos into ASL (American Sign Language). But also do my own thing like “how to make your own natural makeup,” “how to start eating healthier,” “fitness things” but all of it in ASL.
So like I don’t know dude!
What should my name be?
I can only thing of “themusliminterpreter” but…
I’m not the only Muslim interpreter and that sounds too serious lol
Help me y’all!!
water is wet
the sun is hot
leaves are green
Republicans are white
America is actually not the land of the free